Check us out on Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat. @jcplteenscene
Calling for Teen Volunteers!
The library needs young adults and adults ages 13 and up to serve as volunteers. Please speak to any staff member if you are interested in volunteering. Applications are available at all library locations or download an application here! Print it out, fill it out, and drop it by the library.
Interested in joining the Teen Advisory Group? Fill out this form and bring it to the library!
GoodCall – Scholarship Help
Study.com Scholarship Opportunities:
- Study.com Scholarship for African Americans
- Study.com Scholarship for Hispanics
- Study.com CLEP Scholarship for Military Members
- Study.com Scholarship for Military Spouses
- Women in Engineering Study.com Scholarship
- Women in Science Study.com Scholarship
- Women in STEM Study.com Scholarship
- Study.com Scholarship for LGBTQ Students
- Study.com Scholarship Indigenous Students
- Study.com Scholarship for Asian American & Pacific Islander Students
- Study.com STEM scholarship for Students of Color
- Study.com Scholarship for Latin American Students
- Study.com Scholarship for Latin American Women
The Mint–manage money & increase savings
Code.org – Create your own game or story!
Computer Science Student Network (CS2N) – CS2N has easy and fun activities designed to help you learn how to program
GeoGuessr – Explore the world and guess the place where the map lands you!
Little Alchemy – Combine elements to see what you create!
Financial Lessons for Teens 13-18
Teen Years: Investing lesson for teens.
Kids Money: A list of moneymaking ideas from parents and ideas.
Summer Jobs: 15 Great Summer Jobs for Teens
Financial Lessons for College Students
Practical Money Skills: High schoolers learn about relevant financial skills like managing salary, buying a car, and avoiding debt.
Stock and Bonds: The basics.
Guide To Library Research (Choosing A Topic)
Recommended Books For Grades 7-12