Starts May 12
Ready for some fresh library materials?
Beginning Tuesday, May 12, Curbside Pick-Up is available during selected hours:
Monday – Friday 10 am – 1 pm and 2 – 6 pm
Saturday 10 am – 1 pm
Monday – Friday 2 – 6 pm and Saturday 1 – 4 pm
Thursday 2 – 6 pm and Saturday 1 – 4 pm
Materials for Curbside Pick-Up must be reserved in advance
We cannot check out materials without a prior hold.
How to Reserve New Library Materials
Option 1: Online Hold
Visit the catalog, and place holds on items: http://evergreen.lib.in.us/eg/opac/home.
Option 2: Call Us
Seymour — 812-405-1832 * Crothersville — 812-793-2927 * Medora — 812-966-2278
The pick-up process will work as follows:
- Request items for curbside pick-up–place a hold on an item(s) via the online catalog or by calling us during the hours above.
- You will be notified by text, email, or automated phone call when your holds are ready for pickup. Wait for a specific pick-up time.
- When you arrive to pick up your hold, pull to the curb in front of each library entrance, and give us a call to let us know you are here.
- Staff will place your bagged items on a table or bench.
- When staff has returned to the building, exit your vehicle to claim your items.
All staff are following strict sanitation and hand-washing procedures and will wear masks at all times in the buildings.
Although most items are checked out through July 1, most materials may be placed in library item returns anytime. Hotspots, Kindle Fire devices, Launchpads, and Wonderbooks must be returned by appointment. Upon return, all materials will be quarantined for 72 hours per federal guidelines.
Library buildings remain closed to the public at this time.